Monday, July 7, 2008

Get ready... Get set... JUMP!

I have been reading other blogs for so long - always wishing I had the guts to start my own. I've started to several times, only to hit "cancel" at the last minute. Well, today's the day! I finally took the plunge! I LOVE reading other women's blogs and, hey, I might have something to say every now and then, too! So, here I go. Hopefully I don't crash and burn and hopefully it doesn't put everyone to sleep - although a learning curve definitely has to be taken into consideration! So, if anyone bothers to even read this - please be patient and feel free to share any helpful hints you might have. And, most of all.... PRAY!

1 comment:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Hello...thank you for visiting..July 7th is your last post??? I love you blog title...so cute!
-sandy toes